Young Investigator Awards
The Young Investigator Award (YIA) recognizes the outstanding career of a young researcher in the field relevant to the International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry (ISPC). Up to two YIAs will be announced during the closing ceremony of the upcoming ISPC-25 on May 26, 2023 (Friday).
The nomination of a candidate for the YIA must be submitted by February 28, 2023 (Tuesday) in the following manner;
- The candidate must be within ten years after receiving his/her Ph.D. degree as of May 26, 2023.
- Anyone who knows the candidate’s research career well can nominate him/her for the YIA.
- The nominator must submit a nomination letter (one-page maximum) and a CV of the candidate by e-mail directly to `Prof. Annemie Bogaerts and Prof. Dr. Bruce Locke, President and Vice-President of the Board of Directors (BoD) of the International Plasma Chemistry Society (IPCS) by February 28, 2023 (Tuesday). The nomination letter should clearly state the past achievements of the candidate.
- No self-nomination will be accepted.
- The candidate must give an oral or poster presentation in the ISPC-25. The candidate’s presentation will be also subject to review.